Thursday, 13 April 2017

GAZ'S BUDGET REVIEWS (MOVIES/COMICS)


 Hey all, launching a new section on Ancient Visionz for movie news, comics, and general nerdom. Whenever I write about movies, comics, or anything nerd related I'll post as Gaz's Budget Reviews. Its only when I feel like it, I'm already busy with my radio shows and the primary areas of Ancient Visionz. Metal, punk/hc, and underground hip hop remain as the main focus. As usual though, the new section has a silly feel to it lol.






Gaz's Budget Reviews are my random nerd offs on movies, comics, and other stuff. When I feel like it I'll post some random movie reviews, comic book news, and general nerdom. Budget Reviews are exactly that, diy, no profit, wrote for fun, and from the heart. 
 
If more time were available, I'd run a separate site, but I'm to involved with music/ DIY radio shows to devote the necessary time needed in updating another site. I'm primarily a metal/punk/hip hop head enjoying movies, comics, and nerd stuff as something to relax and take a break with. Gaz's Budget Reviews are just a little fun, and I hope you enjoy my random ramblings. The banner should provide an idea of how silly I am.   
 
Movie/Comic Book Fans Please Read Before Contacting Ancient Visionz:
Ancient Visionz is primarily an underground music site devoted to metal, punk/hc, and underground hip hop. We cannot commit to regular reviews/interviews for the indie film/indie comic book scene. 
 
I'm incredibly busy with running my DIY radio shows, updating the music content on the site, studying at college (uni), and am also part of an underground hip hop label. It would be extremely difficult to devote time to another community and run a separate site. 
 
However,  we co-host a chat radio show, which would be the best format to help, if you wished to discuss or promote any movies or comics.  
 
We only follow movie/comic book heads on a different Twitter account, which is coming soon. It helps maintain the correct audience and avoids confusion for all. 
 
Contact: ancientvisionz@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.