Friday, 28 July 2017

ANOTHER EDITION OF ANCIENT VISIONZ METAL RADIO OR A PUNK EDITION?

  I'm currently faced with a welcomed headache regarding Ancient Visionz Radio. It surrounds whether to separate particular genres from the metal show. There are so many promos and genres to play that one show isn't really enough, but I don't want to be doing 3-4 shows a week, or I'll become burnt out. My radio shows have always taken priority before reviews and interviews. I do need another edition to help cater for the various genres.

  Atm I'm considering bringing back the hc punk radio show (The Wastelands/Ancient Visionz Punk edition). Sadly, the punk edition had always struggled, so I'm unsure whether it would be another wasted effort.

  In the meantime don't forget Ancient Visionz Metal Radio airs tomorrow from 3pm-7pm EST (US)/8pm-12am UK.  For further info please visit the link here.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.