Thursday, 17 August 2017

CRIMSON BONES THRASH RADIO NOW ON! (DIY THRASH RADIO)



CRIMSON BONES THRASH NOW ON! (DIY THRASH RADIO)




 Yarrrrr! aha yarrr! So, my hearties, Captain Midnight Mosh has risen! I've awoken from my slumber to return to the high seas to bring forth Thrash Metal plunder! I ask ye, join me today from 5-7pm EST (US)/10pm-12am UK to make ready with the Crimson Bones. Its time to sail lads and lasses, thrash is calling!



Editors note: If the show is supported, then Crimson Bones will sail again as a regular show, but if it is the same situation as the punk/hc edition, then I'll place it on hiatus again, or do random one off editions or guest features on Ancient Visionz. Gaz.



Tune in now from 5-7pm EST (US)/10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.